This web form allows you to complete and submit your organization’s application to become a certified application counselor designated organization (CDO).
You must complete and submit this web form in a single session; you cannot save data and come back to the form later. We recommend that you collect all necessary information before initiating the process. Refer to the Quick Start link to determine what you will need before beginning the process and the advantages of becoming a CDO. For full details on the certified application CDO process, select the Guidance link.
Select the Continue button to begin.
If you exit the web form without submitting, you will lose all entered data.
Note: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) does not certify assister organizations in states operating State-based Marketplaces (SBMs) or State-based Marketplaces using the Federal Platform (SBMs-FP). If you want to become a CDO in one of these states, we encourage you to contact your state's Department of Insurance for assistance.
By using this web form, you accept the terms and conditions. If you decline, you should not use the web form.
- This warning banner provides privacy and security notices consistent with applicable federal laws, directives, and other federal guidance for accessing this U.S. Government information system, which includes (1) this computer, (2) this computer network, (3) all computers connected to this network, and (4) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network.
- This system is provided for Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action and/or civil and criminal penalties.
- Personal use of social media and networking sites on this system is limited as to not interfere with official work duties and is subject to monitoring.
- By using this system, you understand and consent to the following:
- The Government may monitor, record, and audit your system usage, including usage of personal devices and email systems for official duties or to conduct HHS business. Therefore, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this system.
- Any communication or data transiting or stored on this system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.